European Youth Cup 1st leg - Klagenfurt/Austria
We do our best to make this competiton possible.
Our competiton will be located in the big Wörthersee-Stadium
Here you find a list of our partner-hotels.
Local transportation will be availabel.
We are proud to host the EYC 2015 in Kärnten.
Your contact to our organizing commitee.
- During the competiton you will find the live scores and of course after the event we will publish all results here.
Mobil: 0043 680 3128227
Daniel Sebastian Uschounig
Our competition field will be located in a stadium, which was built for for the 2008 UEFA European Football Championship. The shooting direction faces east, for this reason we will use a sun canopy. Also sunshades will be put up. We also expect nearly no wind in this area, so perfect scores are possible.
In May, you can expect temperatures of 15-22°C and about eleven hours of sunshine per day in Klagenfurt. Nights may be colder. Most of the time, it will be sunny. However, we suggest taking some weather-proofed clothes with you. Rain and colder days are not unusual for this time of the year. The average wind speed is 1.9 m/s.
Category 1• Seepark Hotel (http://www.seeparkhotel.at)
• Arcotel Moser Verdino (http://www.arcotelhotels.com/moserverdino)
The “Seepark Hotel” is our main partner hotel for this event. “Our house is your house. Which is especially true for our, sorry, your room. It`s simply beautiful greeting you with an open layout, bathroom, separate toilet, a safe inluding a power outlet to charge your devices, Minibar, flat Screen TV, bathrobe, hairdryer and amenity kit. Also Internet and a 900 sqm Spa area with an Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room and Solarium await you at the Seepark Spa.“
Category 2• Ferienhotel Wörthersee (http://www.ferienhotel-woerthersee.at)
• Hotel Aragia (http://www.aragia.at)
• Hotel Trigon (http://www.atrigon.at/english/home/)
• Hotel Rokohof (http://www.hotel-rokohof.at)
Category 3• ÖJHV-Klagenfurt (http://www.oejhv.at/index.php?id=93)
• Gut Drasing (http://www.gutdrasing.com)
The OC will collect the teams from three airports.
• Klagenfurt (KLU), Austria International Airport (15 km)
• Graz (GRZ), Austria International Airport (141 km)
• Ljubljana (LJU), Slovenia International Airport (64 km)
From the airports to the hotel (return trip), the organiser will use (small) buses, vans and cars, which will depend on the number of persons scheduled for transportation.
Transportation from the airports will start two days before the official practice day and will end two days after the closing day.